51103P Particulate Removing Spin on Fuel Dispenser Filter
51103P Particulate Removing Spin on Fuel Dispenser Filter Benefits
- PetroClear® 511P filters are particulate removing spin-on filters de-signed for aftermarket cost efficient particulate filtration of fuels at high volume fueling locations such as truck stops, card lock sites, and industrial and commercial applications.
- PetroClear® models 51103P, 51110P and 51130P spin-on filters are designed to remove particulate from neat gasoline, Ethanol blended gasoline, diesel, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), Kerosene, fuel oils, lube oils and synthetic fluids.
- The PetroClear® 511P filter series is designed for particulate removal only and WILL NOT REACT TO WATER IN NEAT GASOLINE OR DETECT PHASE SEPARATION IN ETHANOL BLENDED GASOLINE.
- PetroClear® model 51103P filter offers efficient 03 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- PetroClear® model 51110P filter offers efficient 10 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- PetroClear® model 51130P filter offers efficient 30 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- PetroClear® model 51103P utilizes a 3 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasoline and diesel fuels including all Ethanol blended gasoline, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), Kerosene, fuel oils and synthetic fluids. Removes particulate 3 microns (nominal) or larger.
- The maximum flow rate for PetroClear® models 51103P, 51110P and 51130P is 40 gpm (151 lpm). Maximum operating pressure is 50 psid (3.4 bar). Collapse pressure is 150 psid (10.3 bar). Maximum operating temperature is 250°F (139°C).
- PetroClear® models 51103P, 51110P and 51130P utilize a standard 1.5″-16 UNF mounting thread ref. (1″ flow) required for most spin-on filter adapters used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications.
- Adapters are available for models 51103P, 51110P and 51130P in aluminum. These adapters are available in both NPT or BSP inlet/ outlet threads. Inlet/outlet sizes are available in 1″ and 1.5″ single adapters. Adapters are also available in a dual style with both 1.5″ and 2″ inlet/outlet (2″– 4″ bolt SAE flange combination).
- Eachfilter is packaged with a separate gasket that will fit most standard brands of adapter filter mounting bases. Install gasket in adapter’s groove by placing in groove at 3 to 4 places and then smoothing gasket between those points. Lubricate with light oil. NOTE: Gasket does not mount on filter!
- If using this filter in a hydraulic/lube oil application, verify that you are applying the filter on a spin-on filter head that has a by-pass valve.
|Micron Rating||03 Micron (nominal)|
|Mounting Thread||1.5″ –16 UNF|
|Flow Rate||40 gpm (151 lpm)|
|Gasket Material||Buna N|
|Collapse (Min.)||150 psid (10.3 bar)|
|Burst (Min.)||200 psi (13.5 bar)|
|Max. Operating Temp.||250°F (139°C)|