Krueger D-2-30 At a Glance Tank Gauge 2″ x 30″
Krueger D-2-30 At a Glance Tank Gauge
The At-A-Glance Type D Liquid Level Gauge is a reliable, swing arm type tank gauge used for measuring all types of liquid levels. This sight gauges simple mechanical design promotes durability, minimal upkeep, quick installation, and easy/inexpensive repairs.
The top of the red indicator is an indication of your approximate fuel level in your tank. Once installed, you simply view the calibration to monitor your tank level. Indicator is calibrated in eighths of a tank on one side, and quarters of a tank on the other.
Plastic Calibration, HDPE Lock Nut, Duro Nitrile Gasket, Aluminum Bushing, Galvanized Steel Rods, HDPE Floats. This is the standard At A Glance Direct Reading Gauge Model. The base construction for our liquid level tank gauge is galvanized wetted rods with HDPE Floats. Other options are available for increased compatibility with various liquids.
Features and Benefits:
- Tank Depth: 30″
- Red Lock Nut: HDPE Plastic
- Bushing: 2″ Aluminum
- HDPE Float: High Density Polyethylene Plastic
- Internal Rods: Standard construction is galvanized steel rods with brass rivets
- Patented calibration assembly withstands pressure of 70 lbs. per sq. inch
- “Gallon” readout available for Standard 275 gal. Oval Tanks
- All “internal tank” parts available in stainless steel or plastic
- Repair parts available