40530W-AD Particulate Removing Water Sensing in Neat Gasoline and Diesels Spin on Fuel Dispenser Filter
40530W-AD Particulate Removing Water Sensing in Neat Gasoline and Diesels Spin on Fuel Dispenser Filter Benefits:
- PetroClear® models 40510W-AD and 40530W-AD are particulate removing and water sensing spin-on filters designed to remove particulate and to sense both free and emulsified water from neat gasoline, diesel, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), kerosene and fuel oils.
- PetroClear® models 40510W-AD and 40530W-AD are particulate and water sensing spin-on filters. These filters are designed to sense water, both free and emulsified, and slow flow as an indicator of the presence of water in neat gasoline and diesel fuels. This filter will not sense nor react to water in Ethanol blended gasoline. (Reaction known as phase separation)
- PetroClear® model 40530W-AD filter offers efficient 30 micron (nominal) particulate removal and senses both free and emulsified water in neat gasoline and diesel fuels.
- Will not detect phase separation in Ethanol blended fuels.
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process.
- UL® recognized
- The PetroClear® model 40530W-AD utilizes a 30 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including Biodiesel and ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). Removes particulate 30 microns (nominal) or larger. It utilizes a super absorbent chemical that is laminated to the filter media for water sensing capabilities in neat gasoline and diesel fuels.
- When PetroClear® models 40510W-AD and 40530W-AD absorb 5.9 ounces (175 mil) of water from neat gasoline or diesel fuels, flow will be noticeably slow.
- The maximum flow rate for PetroClear® models 40510W-AD and 40530W-AD is 25 gpm (94.6 lpm). Maximum operating pressure is 50 psi (3.4 bar). Collapse pressure is 150 psi (10.3 bar). Maximum operating temperature is 250°F (139°C).
- PetroClear® models 40510W-AD and 40530W-AD utilize a standard 1.5″-16 UNF mounting thread ref. (1″ flow) required for most spin-on filter adapters used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications such as Gilbarco, Wayne, Bennet, Tokheim and other major manufacturers’ dispensers.
- Adapters are available for models 40510W-AD and 40530W-AD in aluminum. These single adapters are available in 3/4″ and 1″ NPT or BSP inlet/outlet threads.
|Media Type||*Cellulose with Super Absorbent Media|
|Micron Rating||30 Micron (nominal)|
|Mounting Thread||1.5″ – 16 UNF|
|Flow Rate||25 gpm (94.6 lpm)|
|Gasket Material||Buna N|
|Collapse (Min.)||150 psid (10.3 bar)|
|Burst (Min.)||500 psi (34.5 bar)|
|Max. Operating Temp.||250°F (139°C)|
|Min. Operating Temp.||-20°F (-28.9°C)|
|0.75 N1.5-16AD||3/4″ NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5″ – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|1.00 N1.5-16AD||1″ NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports Ports, 1.5″ – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|0.75 B1.5-16ADA||3/4″ BSP Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1″-16 UNF (aluminum)|
|1.00 B1.5-16ADA||1″ BSP Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1″-16 UNF (aluminum)|