The Matrix Tank Level Monitor (TLM)
No more guesswork…no more sticking tanks!
Whether you are tracking new product supply or used oil levels, the Matrix Tank Level Monitor provides the convenience of wirelessly transmitting tank level information. Once your Tank Level Monitor has been installed, everything is automatic, allowing for easy viewing and management of all tank levels without additional labor costs. Information is then stored in a database and may be automatically emailed to oil distributors, used oil recyclers and/or your main office.
System components include management software, Transceiver, Matrix Meter, Matrix Pump Air Control (PAC) and Tank Level Monitor (TLM). Together, these components wirelessly talk to each other through an RF signal to collect data from fluid dispenses, levels in bulk oil and waste tanks, plus much more!
- Wireless transmission and reception of meter and tank level information make it simple to track your entire facility’s activities
- Customize to fit your business–three product platforms (Basic, Professional, and Premie) to fit any size facility
- Multi-level security to protect your assets
- Precise measurement and control of fluids ensures profits and eliminates out of stock issues for critical inventory
- ADP and Reynolds & Reynolds interfaces provide secure, reliable, data transfer between the Matrix database and the dealership management software