dispense standard service fluids with the same accuracy you have come to expect from Graco® products. Combine that accuracy with a 1500 psi (103 bar) meter and wireless technology, and you’ll quickly see the Matrix advantage. A Matrix Meter is capable of a high and low fluid flow to accommodate different dispensing requirements, Matrix Meters communicate all dispense information via wireless technology, providing complete management of your fluid inventories!
• Petroleum-based oil
• Synthetic oil
• Gear lube
• Transmission fluid
• Hydraulic oil
System components include management software, Transceiver, Matrix Meter, Pump Air Control (PAC) and Tank Level Monitor (TLM). Together, these components wirelessly talk to each other through an RF signal to collect data from fluid dispenses, levels in bulk oil and waste tanks, plus much more!
- Wireless transmission and reception of meter and tank level information make it simple to track your entire facility’s activities
- Customize to fit your business–three product platforms (Basic, Professional, and Premie) to fit any size facility
- Multi-level security to protect your assets
- Precise measurement and control of fluids ensures profits and eliminates out of stock issues for critical inventory
- ADP and Reynolds & Reynolds interfaces provide secure, reliable, data transfer between the Matrix database and the dealership management software