Diester-Based High-Pressure Air Compressor Lubricant FES6035
Designed to lubricate breathing air compressors, the FES6035 Diester-Based High-Pressure Air Compressor Lubricant provides exceptional carbon resistance in high-temperature/high-pressure compressors. Its extremely low volatility, excellent hydrolytic stability and very high flash point contribute to safer operation. With its advanced additive system, 6035 also provides extraordinary wear protection.
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Designed specifically for high-pressure breathing air compressors
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Long oil life
- Good film strength and anti-wear properties
- Controls carbon and varnish formation