Partial-Synthetic Blend Air Compressor Lubricant FES6045
Designed for rotary screw and reciprocating compressors. Utilizing an advanced-technology additive system, FES6045 offers good oxidative and thermal stability as well as resistance to carbon and varnish formation. FES6045 gives outstanding service — even in moderately severe operating conditions.
- FES6045-32, FES6045-46 and FES6045-68 are recommended for oil-flooded rotary screw air compressors.
- FES6045-100 is recommended for reciprocating air compressors.
- Good oxidative and thermal stability
- Controls carbon and varnish formation
- High viscosity index
- High flash and auto-ignition points
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C||32||44||68||103|
|Viscosity cSt @ 100°C||5.4||6.6||8.8||11.8|
|Flash Point °F (°C)||418 (214)||425 (218)||431 (222)||440 (227)|
|Pour Point °F (°C)||-30 (-34)||-26 (-32)||-23 (-31)||-22 (-30)|
|Copper Corrosion, 24 Hr||1a||1a||1a||1a|
|Demulsibility, 130°F, 30 Min||40/40/0||40/40/0||40/40/0||40/40/0|