Features & Benefits
Compressed Air Preparation Means Better System Performance
- Use filters to clean air and remove moisture
- Lubricators inject oil mist into compressed air to improve performance and life of air-operated pumps
- Use pressure regulators to control fluid flow rates and to set correct system operating pressures
Mini-series for low volume air applications
- Small, compact size
- In-line mounting using standard piping and nipples
- Effective filtration with automatic drain
- Accurate pressure regulation, precise lubrication.
- Ideal for control of pumps for oil bars, spigot dispensers and reduced flow transfer pumps.
- For pressures up to 150 psi (10.3 bar) and flows of 15 SCFM.
Standard Series for Heavy Duty Lube Systems
- Heavy duty metal body and bowls.
- Sight glasses standard on metal bowls for visible liquid levels.
- Rated for air system pressures up to 250 psi (17.24 bar)
- Optional automatic drains available for Filters.
- Available as individual units or assembled.
- In line mounting using standard piping and nipples.