Experience wireless communication with a Matrix Transceiver!
When it comes to wireless communication, the Matrix Transceiver can go the distance, even in the toughest setups! Clear RF reception can typically be achieved with only one Transceiver, allowing your PC to communicate with the Matrix Meters, Pump Air Controls and Tank Level Monitors. Based on your distributor’s recommendations, units can be mounted to the wall, ceiling, or any other convenient surface in the main body of the shop.
System components include management software, Transceiver, Matrix Meter, Pump Air Control (PAC) and Tank Level Monitor (TLM). Together, these components wirelessly talk to each other through an RF signal to collect data from fluid dispenses, levels in bulk oil and waste tanks, plus much more!
- Wireless transmission and reception of meter and tank level information make it simple to track your entire facility’s activities
- Customize to fit your business–three product platforms (Basic, Professional, and Premie) to fit any size facility
- Multi-level security to protect your assets
- Precise measurement and control of fluids ensures profits and eliminates out of stock issues for critical inventory
- ADP and Reynolds & Reynolds interfaces provide secure, reliable, data transfer between the Matrix database and the dealership management software