ATLAS Copco GX11-125T AFF 208-230/460, 71 Gallon
GX11 Oil Injected Screw Compressor
The GX11 Series are single stage, air-cooled, oil injected rotary screw compressors. They include the compressor, drive motor, oil system, air system and electronic regulating controls. The machines are offered as Pack or Full Feature units. All 3-phase units are multi-voltage (208-230 & 460). Shipping voltage is 230v, but all parts are included for Qualified Service Technician to change voltage during start-up.
Atlas Copco’s oil-injected rotary screwGX11 Oil Injected Screw Compressors are the powerful and reliable industrial screw compressors for small and medium sized industries. The GX compressors are available in various versions (floor mounted, tank mounted, with or without integrated dryer) to provide flexibility. Built from high-quality components and materials, they provide a reliable source of high-quality air in temperatures up to 46°C/115°F.
- Reliability –The GX11 Oil Injected Screw Compressors are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. The screw compressor technology allows 100% continuous duty cycle and the reinforced frame eliminates resonance. GX compressors are built for a long lifetime of reliable operation.
- Reduced energy costs – Our GX11 Oil Injected Screw Compressors offer the low energy consumption and high efficiency of a rotary screw compressor. Compared to piston compressors that suffer from increased energy consumption over time, these screw compressors always provide high efficiency.
- Plug and play installation – In addition to boasting a minimum footprint, the GX series discharges cooling air from the top, allowing placement against the wall or in a corner. The tank mounted GX with built-in dryer reduces space requirements even further, making it ideal if you have limited space at your facility.
- Easy maintenance – Service points are grouped together and are accessible through the removable panel. The spin-on oil separator and filter are designed to be easy to maintain. Maintenance is further simplified through information provided on the control panel.
- Silent operation – Atlas Copco supplies GX11 Oil Injected Screw Compressors with full sound enclosures which reduce the sound levels to as low as 61 dB(A). The rotary screw technology minimizes vibration, while optimized cooling air flow enhances quiet operation.
- Integrated air treatment – The GX11 Oil Injected Screw Compressor FF is available with an advanced built-in refrigerant air dryer. By cooling the compressed air and removing water before it can enter your compressed air network, it prevents rust in your compressed air piping and avoids damage to your air tools.
Technical data on – GX11 Oil Injected Screw Compressor
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||4 – 27.8 l/s|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||8.5 – 58.9 cfm|
|Working pressure||107 – 189 psig|
|Installed motor power||3 – 15 HP|